The current website is based on the bottle framework. It's a work in progress.
If you would like to help with development, fork the source code from
- If you go to a NonExistantPage, the 'edit' link works, but if you try to save the page, it doesn't save.
- Desired behaviour: editing a non-existent page lets you save the page. It should probably be OK to save a page without a category, and we should have a (perhaps admin/user-only?) list of uncategorised pages?
(darkpaw: I'll remove the edit link and add a "create page" form with category selection.)
Links to missing pages should be red.
Article revisioning: who, when, why (edit message).
- Page history, with change authors (accessible only to users?)
- View revisions, diffs between revisions
- Wiki-wide Recent-changes" page (users only?)
- Allow deletion of pages, categories
- Allow moving/renaming pages/categories
- Human readable wiki category URLs (no UUIDs)
- Nicer Category pages - category info, easier-to-access page links.
- Article tags
- Allow to link with alt-text, eg [[Website|The Website Wiki Page]]
- Auto-generate slugs
- Image/file/media gallery, so we can store stuff to share
- Wiki categories structure changed.
- Display count of articles on the wiki index entries
- Ability to restore backups