Newcastle Makerspace is at 21 Gordon St, Hamilton, around the back, through the gate.
Everybody is welcome to attend our public meetings, which are held:
- Every 1st Sunday of the month, usually around 10:30am
- The Monday night of the next week, usually around 6pm.
- On the 3rd Sunday of the month, we will have a "Fix-It Day", and possibly a BBQ (starting around 10:30am)
The 2015 meeting schedule:
- Sunday 1st March - 10:00 AM - Musical 3.5" floppy drives
- Monday 9th March - 6:30 PM - Installing a TV for talks / demos / project visualisation
- Sunday 5th April - 10:00 AM - Meetup - Raspberry Pi 'cluster'
- Monday 13th April - 6:30 PM - Meetup - Saltstack on Raspberry Pi
- Sunday 19th April - 10:00 AM - Meetup - 3D printing an adjustable Z-axis endstop
- Sunday 3rd May - 10:00 AM - Meetup
- Monday 11th May - 6:30 PM - We need some volunteers for a demo or talk!
- Sunday 17th May - 10:00 AM - Meetup
- Sunday 7th June - 10:00 AM - Meetup
- Monday 15th June - 6:30 PM - We need some volunteers for a demo or talk!
- Sunday 21st June - 10:00 AM - Meetup
The space is open irregularly at other times.
Contact and links
Our main method of communication is our Mailing List. Feel free to join it (usually low-volume, with sporadic bursts of activity).
We also have a Facebook Group that we post announcements and random things to.
There is a Wordpress Blog (which will eventually be migrated to this site).
All our codez go in our Github repository . Pull request away!
You might also find some of us idling in the
#newcastle channel on