Newcastle Makerspace is at 21 Gordon St, Hamilton, around the back, through the gate.
Everybody is welcome to attend our public meetings, which are held:
- Every 1st Sunday of the month, usually around 10:30am
- The Monday night of the next week, usually around 6pm.
- On the 3rd Sunday of the month, we will have a "Fix-It Day", and possibly a BBQ (starting around 10:30am)
The 2015 meeting schedule:
Sunday 1st March- 10:00am - Musical 3.5" floppy drives
- Monday 9th March - 6:30pm - Installing a TV for talks / demos / project visualisation
- Sunday 15th March - 10:00am - TBA
- Sunday 5th April - 6:30pm - TBA
The space is open irregularly at other times.
Contact and links
Our main method of communication is our Mailing List. Feel free to join it (usually low-volume, with sporadic bursts of activity).
We also have a Facebook Group that we post announcements and random things to.
There is a Wordpress Blog (which will eventually be migrated to this site).
All our codez go in our Github repository . Pull request away!
You might also find some of us idling in the
#newcastle channel on